LALALAB Print great moments

Saturday 12 December 2015


I have always been majorly impressed with the quality of the products this company produce; I have a massive collection of Polaroid pictures printed via them, which I display in various ways all over my bedroom. I also have two postcards lalalab have recently started making and hey too continue this high quality. They are amazing to send to friends and family if you have been away on holiday, this way you can use your own photographs and send them directly to them rather than using a shop bought postcard and having to send it through the post.


As well as the postcards, Lalalab have also started producing different sized gift boxes (rather than a set amount of pictures in each), mosaic canvases and magnets. I think these would make great gifts, especially the gift boxes, or are even a fantastic way to show memories of your favourite photographs in your home.


See you soon, 
A.


No comments :

Post a Comment