BEAUTY BOX by GROZIO DRAUGAS

Wednesday 2 December 2015

IMG_3108 copy
 
A big thank you to a lithuanian brand called Groziodraugas.lt for letting me try and review their beauty box this month. I was really excited to see what I will get.It is pretty exciting to receive things you've never tried but it's not always things you end up using. So I was very happy to try a brand from my country. 
IMG_3110 
The box was full of products inside and I was happy to see a lot of big names and also products I've never tried before. It's always fun to try new things, so who wouldn't love to receive items that they've never laid eyes on, huh? I was really happy to see L'occitane, Uoga Uoga and Beauty Blender  inside!
IMG_3113 
I found this You&Oil body soap with oils that didn't smell very pleasant at first, but I've been loving it a lot. It has natural oils that soften your skin.
https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/465/18749025040_ae0f5e32a4_h.jpg 
Surprisingly one of my favourite things in the box was this Di Palomo white grape with aloe hand and body lotion. It smells like white grapes!!! Can you even imagine the scent? I bet not, it smells just heavenly. Not too strong, just right. I am one of those people who buy loads of body butters and creams and never uses them, but this one is already on my nightstand, being used every morning and evening. It leaves my hands smelling and feeling so good! I really recommend this one to you guys!
https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/361/18939649151_81af46748f_h.jpg 
And a little bit of pink at the end, hehe! I am soooo excited to finally have a beauty blender again. Again you say??? Yes, I got one in a goodie bag once and didn't really know how to use it so I threw it away (CRAZY I KNOW!!!). Also very happy with the new L'occitane hand cream that smells of... wait for it...PEONIES! Can this box get any better? All the best scents are in this box. Peonies are my absolute favourite flowers and the smell of them is just the best. So if you have a chance, try this cream, it's perfect! Ofcourse there was many more samples and little beauty products but I haven't tried everything and I will do another review soon.
See you soon, 

A.
 

1 comment :

  1. After reading this blog post, I was amazed, how you describe products. I am so happy that you are following me on Instagram. Waiting for new blog post about this box.

    ReplyDelete