Kylie Lip Kits

Wednesday 10 August 2016




A few weeks ago, I picked up some of the new Lip Kits from Kylie Jenner's makeup brand, Kylie Cosmetics. These have been selling out on the website in record time, and the demand is quite high. I was curious to see if the hype was because these were actually amazing or if it was just because of Kylie's fame. The pictures I had seen on Instagram looked fantastic, so I waited up early one morning and snagged three of them before they sold out again.


The Kylie Lip Kits come in a box emblazoned with Kylie's signature melting lips logo. Each kit includes a liquid lipstick and matching lip liner (both full-sized) and they retail for $29 each, which I think is a steal for this kind of quality. The liquid lipsticks are packaged in a standard lipgloss container with a twist-off lid and a doe foot applicator. Lip liners have a pop off lid and are not retractable (sadly), so they will need to be sharped regularly. The packaging is super high quality, and reminds me a bit of MAC packaging (which isn't too terribly surprising since we already know Kylie is a fan of the brand).




No comments :

Post a Comment