Spring Vibes

Thursday 19 May 2016

One of my favourite photo spots in Vilnius is this place. It’s right across from Centre where all the shows are happening... It’s super beautiful here and I got to shoot with my friends Ruslan and Sandra, who moved to Vilnius to study photography. I usually don’t meet up with photographers since I travel with my sister, but I thought I’d try something different. So glad I did!



Anyways, I’ve been living in these Nike AF1's since I first got them a few months ago while I was in Minsk. It’s the shoes that make them so comfortable and they look so good with any type of jeans. Also, I am wearing the sweater from H&M and BERSHKA black jeans.


My phone is wearing a gorgeous case from GO CUSTOMIZED. They can create any type of cases for all phones. I created my own, because I am obsessed with Drake right now, hahah.


As you can probably tell, I am obsessed with black and white clothes. It is so hot outside, but anyway it don't stop me, hahah. T-Shirt is from H&M and jeans are the same from BERSHKA. And my phone is wearing ID-CASE.de case. If you want your custom name case, you should order this amazing case! It is so nice to hold, because matte is soo cool!!

Thank you for reading this blog post! I know I haven't blogged for about 2 months, but I had exams and I was very busy! Sorry. I will try to post blog posts more often right now! Because I have a lot of ideas! Also, do you like my new website template? I think it looks really cool, because it's simple and minimal. I hope you'll like it. 

With love,
Agata.