Christmas gift ideas

Tuesday 1 December 2015


Hello! As you know until Christmas left only one month (so exited) so about this time I always start thinking about gifts and Christmas stuff. I am crazy about this season because blankets, candles, Christmas songs, tangerines, the Elf and etc. but I hate that cold weather..  so I decided to show you some Christmas gifts ideas for your family members or friends..


 

Your cherished moments are only a click away. With the Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera, you’re gonna be able to instantly enjoy your photos and share them with your loved ones. It’s an undeniable truth that the Instax Mini 8 is the “must-have” gift to offer for the New Year celebrations.


 I would love to get a DW watch as a gift, I think everyone would because it is so minimal and stunning and of course looks perfect on the hand. I really know that because this is my 2nd DW watch and I can't stop wearing it. Look at that cute box ohh..



I think not diamonds are the girl best friends but lipsticks are. You won't be wrong with this gift I am 100% sure. Everyone loves MAC (I think haha) you have just to pic the right color. My favorite combination is Nightingale lip liner & Rebel lipstick.

 I think most buying gift for the girls and boys is the iPhone cases. Because your phone must be protected, this case you can purchase at Pixodecor.

http://pixodecor.com/




See you soon, 

A.





No comments :

Post a Comment